Regulations on Receiving Promotional Messages from Pizza Hut
1. Pursuant to Federal Law No. 152FZ “On Personal Data” dated 07/27/2006, a Participant by checking the box “I want to receive hot news from Pizza Hut” on the website Pizzahut.ru, freely, voluntary and for its own benefit provides the Company with his/her personal data including: sex, first name, last name, age, date of birth, phone number, email address, and other details as may be specified by the User in his/her application, not relating to special categories and biometric personal data, and other data formed in the course of personal data processing by the Company, including information on the User’s preferences and orders (dates, order content, etc.). The User gives his/her consent to the following operations with his/her personal data: collection (obtaining), recording, filing, storage, correction, retrieval, use, transfer (distribution, access provision), blocking, depersonalization, deletion and destruction, actions (operations) carried out with or without the use of means of automation (non-automated processing) for the purposes of: provision of details on the number of Bonus Points collected by the User, carrying out promotional, marketing and information campaigns for the Participants, order execution and delivery to the Participant, storage of Participant’s details pursuant to Company bylaws.
2. The Participant hereby gives the Company his/her consent to transmit the Participant's personal data to companies interacting with the Company for the purposes of fulfilling this PL.
3. The Participant gives the Company his/her consent to store information containing the Participant’s personal data in its database.
4. The said consent for personal data processing becomes effective from the moment of acceptance these Rules by the Participant and shall be valid until expiry of the retention period set by the Company being 5 years.
5. The Participant is aware of his/her rights and obligations stipulated in Federal Law No. 152FZ “On Personal Data” dated 07/27/2006, including those regarding access to his/her personal data during the effective period of this consent and withdrawal of his/her consent. The Participant may withdraw his/her consent to personal data processing by the Company using the feedback form on the Company’s Internet page. This being the case, the Company shall terminate his/her Account and Bonuses without being obliged to compensate the Participant for any losses whatsoever. Should the Participant provide incorrect data or fail to fill in all fields in the said form, the Company may continue processing the Participant’s personal data.
6. The Participant by accepting these Rules gives his/her consent to receive promotion and information messages from the Company in the form of emails (i. a. to the email address specified by the Participant), SMS messages and other forms of communication via telecommunication networks, including through telephone, fax, mobile telephone communications, data networks (i. a. to mobile phone number specified by the Participant), as well as through social and other Internet sites in respect of any promotional campaigns, news, discounts, events and other possible information of the Company in the future, for a term of 5 years. The Participant hereby confirms that he/she is the owner of the email address provided by him/her to the Company, and the phone number provided by him/her to the Company is assigned to him/her by a communications provider, and undertakes to fully reimburse the Company for any damage as may be incurred due to provision of incorrect data by him/her. The Participant may withdraw his/her consent to receive promotion and information messages from the Company by changing the respective subscription settings in the Personal Account using the form “Unsubscribe” by clicking the respective link in a received email. Should the User provide incorrect data or fail to fill in all fields in the said form, the Company may continue sending promotion and information messages to the User.